Monday, January 19, 2009

Prom Gowns For Rent Near Manila

Un mese a Roma

My friends, who would I be without you? You make me feel lucky because I know your worth, you make me feel proud to have you grown, but also make me feel alive. Thank you, because I feel that I have found the road with you.

Thanks mom. Like when you smile with your eyes, I know everything you have done. I hear you are well covered.

A long goodbye. Thank you because you gave me the most beautiful emotions of my life forever and will guard it jealously in their hearts. And smile when they think of you. I never want those moments of pure soil with my tears. I never want to hate each new day without you. We will be able to look back one night with the river, as it slides toward the sea? Hello my

Rome, hello my my eternal city, hello my past, my ever present.

0 comments:

Post a Comment